Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Red House on the Niobrara - also available via the Apple itunes bookstore



The Red House On The Niobrara is now available as a full-colour download via the Apple itune bookstore for iPad, etc. That's the good news. The not-so-good news is that I haven't managed to copy the actual URL. Had it yesterday, thanks to my diligent partner; can't find it today - and neither can she, yet. She's busy keeping the one-year-old out of the kitchen cupboards.  But, as soon as I find it, I'll plaster it all over here.

I'm particularly pleased that it's now available this way, because I do feel that the 130-odd colour photos enhance the reading experience considerably.

More updates later - and meanwhile, a picture of the Surrey cricket team going into a huddle under the shadow of Lumley Castle yesterday - my day out at the Riverside, probable subject of tomorrow's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.