Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Out in Paperback: The Red House on the Niobrara.


Last week I finally completed the process of formatting The Red House on the Niobrara and jumping through all the other hoops required for publication. Just go to the amazon.com (or amazon.co.uk) websites and there it is. £13.95 in the U.S., £8.99 U.K. Please note that this edition does not have the photographic matter incorporated – the price would have been prohibitive – but all the photos are available through my blog postings over the period I was in the red house.
 
 

I'm now ready to mail out copies to UK customers - £8.99 (p&p FREE). Please email me at
injury-time@alan-wilkinson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.