Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Chasing Black Gold - out today



Today is publication day for CHASING BLACK GOLD, the book I was working on for much of last year. This is an absolute cracker, a real page-turner, the true story of Robert Stone's adventures on the high seas. It involves black-marketeering, smuggling,  treasure-hunting, deep-sea fishing, political and corporate corruption, child soldiers - and it takes you into the USA's most frightening jails, with a few Con Air flights thrown in. (That's probably the lousiest blurb I've ever written, but I only have half my mind on this, being back at my brewery history project this morning... not quite as exciting, but a lot of fun.)

http://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/index.php/chasing-black-gold-pb.html

Take a look at The History Press's own page (via the link above) and see a more polished  promotional blurb. For my American readers, you can order it from 15 June on Kindle. If you want the hard copy, I know a number of people Stateside who have already ordered and received that from the UK. Hopefully, we'll have a U.S. publisher shortly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what people think about my blog. Please add a comment if you are in the mood.